Monday, January 26, 2009

USAirways Sucks!

The following is a slightly modified version of the letter I sent to USAirways:

Dear USAirways,

I will never fly with your company again. Your airline sucks, and the following are the reasons why:

- The fact that I have to pay to check in baggage is ridiculous. No other airline requires that. ($15 for the first bag, and $60 for the second).

- Additionally, the fact that the total weight allowed per bag (50 lbs). I have flown with airlines in the past that allowed me to check up to 75lbs per suitcase.

- I was furious that you don’t even offer free water on your flights. This is extremely inconsiderate considering that due to new preposterous US laws, passengers can no longer bring there own bottled water with them into an airport. Selling water for $2 a bottle to thirsty passengers on a long trip is ugly thievery.

- I was also insulted by the fact that on top of US Airways unbelievable frugalness, you had the audacity to sell advertising space on the surface of fold down tables, so that I was forced to be assaulted by marketing campaigns during my flight. I would expect that at the very least you can provide me with a glass of water while I’m being sold off to US firms.

My overall experience with your airline was horrendous and insulting. Recently I read about how a US Airways flight crash-landed in the Hudson River in NYC and US Airlines told reported that allegedly ducks were the cause of the crash. Despite that fact that you were successful in getting your lies printed in the NY Times, doesn’t convince me in the slightest. I truly believe that the real reason of the crash has to do with the fact that US Airways has become so cheep that you probably laid off airline mechanics or canceled inter-flight maintenance checkups in order to save money and maximize profits for your greedy shareholders.

I hope to see your services improve, or you company go bankrupt.

Sincerely,
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment